MTech in Water and Environmental Engineering
The duration of the Master of Technology programme is two (2) years. To be admitted into the M.Tech. Water and Environmental Engineering programme, applicants must:
- Hold a BTech degree in either Civil or Chemical Engineering; or
- Hold a BSc degree in Civil or Chemical Engineering; or
- Hold first degree in a relevant engineering-related discipline; and
- Additionally, have at least one (1) year industrial or work experience; and
- Must attend and pass a selection interview if degree is a pass division; or
- Hold HND in either Civil or Chemical Engineering with three (3) years industrial experience, must pass a selection interview, and successfully complete a six (6)-month top-up course before admission into the MTech Programme.