MTech in Environmental Statistics
The duration of the Master of Technology programme is two (2) years, and to gain admission to the programme, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Applicants must possess a BTech or BSc Statistics degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must possess a BTech or BSc Environmental Statistics degree or equivalent qualification.
- All applicants, except past graduates of Kumasi Technical University, must submit official transcripts of their academic records.
- All applicants must have a minimum of one (1) year post-qualification industrial experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with 1st Class and 2nd Class Honours. First Class BTech Environmental Statistics applicants may be admitted without the post-graduation industrial experience. Applicants with lower divisions will have to pass an interview before admitted into the programme.
- Applicants with Statistics or Mathematics backgrounds would be required to take relevant Environmental Science courses as prerequisites.
- Applicants with Environmental Science background would be required to take relevant Statistics courses as prerequisites.